What Can I do For You?
There is really no limit to the kinds of projects we can undertake together. Below are some examples of services I can provide:
- Transcription of interview recordings or notes
- Compilation of original documents into an archive-quality presentation
- Single Surname Family Research (Limit 5 generations)
- Biographical sketch of a single ancestor
- Translation of original documents from French or Spanish to English
- Creation of a GEDCOM file for pre-existing research
How does this work?
- Get in touch via Contact Me and I’ll send you a quick questionnaire to get a baseline understanding of where you’d like to go.
- Complimentary 1 Hour Consultation
- Once I have your questionnaire, we’ll chat for a bit to determine the scope of work, cost thresholds, and a timeline for reporting and delivery.
- Once we come to an agreement, the project begins. I will always verify with you for additional costs before they are incurred. See What Will This Cost Me? for more info.
Key things to keep in mind.
- You are the client, you are always in charge.
- The more info you can give me to start with, the better our chances of success.
- Depending on the time period, or geographical locations, we may run across situations where some resources are simply not available, or the waiting time to receive documents is particularly long. I will always keep you apprised of progress and challenges to face together.